500 West Trade Retail
The 500 West Trade Retail Experience
500 West Trade will include contemporary and modern retail and restaurant offerings on the ground level of the property. The retail spaces and the courtyard facing Trade Street will offer an inviting and dynamic atmosphere for residents and customers to enjoy.
- A 7-story mid-rise tower and a 15-story high-rise tower totaling 354 luxury apartment units; a Northwood Ravin signature community
- 8,590 square feet of total retail featuring a 3,600 square foot retail courtyard.
- A short walk to Bank of America Stadium and Truist Field Ballpark
- Across the street from the future Charlotte Gateway District & Multimodal Station with direct access to the CityLynx Gold Line (streetcar system)
- Deck Parking (74 public spaces)
- Neighbors to Johnson & Wales and Bank of America’s mixed-use complex, Gateway Village.
- Other cultural attractions in close proximity include the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, The Mint Museum, and the Harvey Gantt Center for African American Arts & Culture
Retail Space Availability at 500 West Trade
- Retail 1 - 3,077 sq. ft.
- Restaurant 1 - 2,045 sq. ft.
- Restaurant 2 - 3,204 sq. ft.
Request More Info
Your submission was successful. We will get back with you shortly.